NTC 320 Week 3 West Consulting IP Addressing Schema
NTC 320 Week 3 West Consulting IP Addressing Schema
To support the growth expansion plan and proposal of West Consulting, this week you will create the IP Addressing Schema.
Refer to the West Consulting Network Design Summary and previous individual assignments to complete this week’s assignment.
Struggling to Meet Your Deadline?
Get your assignment on NTC 320 Week 3 West Consulting IP Addressing Schema done on time by medical experts. Don’t wait – ORDER NOW!
Create recommendations for both IPv4 and IPv6 schemas at the China location.
Include the following:
- An IPv4 table that includes the Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR) notation, subnets, and number of hosts used at each site/subnet
- An IPv6 scheme to integrate the two sites
- Selected IP routing protocol(s) and your rationale for either maintaining or changing West Consulting’s current protocol
- Summary of how your routing protocol recommendations address network convergence and maximize performance
Document your recommendation as either of the following:
- A 2- to 3-page Microsoft® Word document
- A 8- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes
Note: You will use this completed assignment as you work on next week’s assignment.
West Consulting Customer Design Summary
West Consulting Company is located in Houston, a city in Texas. The Company focuses on printing and graphic design and is looking forward to expanding its business to a new test location in China.
Currently, in Houston, the Company has a total of 1000 employees and two buildings, each building houses 500 employees. The Company is planning to have a new erection in China that houses 500 employees. A remote testing site will also be built, accommodating 30 employees. All the plans for China will be possible from the increase in sales of CAD designs
The Company has its headquarters in Houston, which houses servers that run heavy bandwidth applications. The users have experienced delays and slowness in processing while accessing a particular server.
- To ensure wiring cot is down, at least half of the users need a secure
- Minimal or zero interruption in the Unified Communications System
- In all locations, IP solutions which will accommodate new users.
- The switch bandwidth between backbone switches will be upgraded to fiber uplinks of 10GB.
- The servers will be upgraded to a connection of 10GB and add-on options for redundancy.
- Server virtualization technologies and Data Center solutions for networks.
- The internet with an Improved Link speed
- For the employees’ and partners’ usage, intranet security should be improved.
- A timeline of 4-6month deadline.
Existing High-Level Network Infrastructure Survey
- Half of the users with a secured WLAN solution
- To cut the wiring cost, the current WLAN should be upgraded.
- The new building be equipped with an Improved IP configuration.
- Upgrading switch bandwidth to 10 GB fiber uplinks.
- Internet speed link be improved.
- Implementation of improved security for intranet services.
High-level Network Upgrade Plan
- Prepare: The needs of the company will be established, and the network strategy developed. The assessment of technologies to support the high-level network upgrade will also be undertaken. This will help the company with establishing a financial justification for the proposed upgrade.
- Plan: The primary requirements for the high-level network upgrade will be identified. This shall encompass the purpose of the network upgrade and client needs. The plan will be useful to the company in facilitating the efficient management of the tasks, responsibilities, and resources necessary for the implementation of changes.
- Design: Requirements identified in the planning section will inform the approach to be taken by the network design personnel. The network design should present the company with an adequate idea of how the business and technical needs are integrated. Furthermore, processes to enhance availability, reliability, security, and performance will be adequately captured by the design specifications of the network upgrade.
- Implement: The network upgrade is undertaken in accordance with the design specifications. The process of implementation will be aided by the planning and design activities that prevent cases of vulnerability arising from the high-level network upgrade.
- Operate: The final test of the effectiveness of the design will be the operational phase. The maintenance of the efficiency of the network shall be guided through daily operations. This is also set to detect faults, identify areas needing correction, and to monitor the functionality and performance of the network upgrade.
Optimize: Entails the consistent management of the high-level network upgrade with an aim to address the faults and correction needs identified from the operational phase. This is the final process in the plan that should establish whether the performance of the high-level network upgrade meets expectations
Lopes Write Policy
For assignments that need to be submitted to Lopes Write, please be sure you have received your report and Similarity Index (SI) percentage BEFORE you do a “final submit” to me.
Once you have received your report, please review it. This report will show you grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors that can easily be fixed. Take the extra few minutes to review instead of getting counted off for these mistakes.
Review your similarities. Did you forget to cite something? Did you not paraphrase well enough? Is your paper made up of someone else’s thoughts more than your own?
Visit the Writing Center in the Student Success Center, under the Resources tab in LoudCloud for tips on improving your paper and SI score.
The university’s policy on late assignments is 10% penalty PER DAY LATE. This also applies to late DQ replies.
Please communicate with me if you anticipate having to submit an assignment late. I am happy to be flexible, with advance notice. We may be able to work out an extension based on extenuating circumstances.
If you do not communicate with me before submitting an assignment late, the GCU late policy will be in effect.
I do not accept assignments that are two or more weeks late unless we have worked out an extension.
As per policy, no assignments are accepted after the last day of class. Any assignment submitted after midnight on the last day of class will not be accepted for grading.
Communication is so very important. There are multiple ways to communicate with me:
Questions to Instructor Forum: This is a great place to ask course content or assignment questions. If you have a question, there is a good chance one of your peers does as well. This is a public forum for the class.
Individual Forum: This is a private forum to ask me questions or send me messages. This will be checked at least once every 24 hours.
Important information for writing discussion questions and participation
Welcome to class
Hello class and welcome to the class and I will be your instructor for this course. This is a -week course and requires a lot of time commitment, organization, and a high level of dedication. Please use the class syllabus to guide you through all the assignments required for the course. I have also attached the classroom policies to this announcement to know your expectations for this course. Please review this document carefully and ask me any questions if you do. You could email me at any time or send me a message via the “message” icon in halo if you need to contact me. I check my email regularly, so you should get a response within 24 hours. If you have not heard from me within 24 hours and need to contact me urgently, please send a follow up text to
I strongly encourage that you do not wait until the very last minute to complete your assignments. Your assignments in weeks 4 and 5 require early planning as you would need to present a teaching plan and interview a community health provider. I advise you look at the requirements for these assignments at the beginning of the course and plan accordingly. I have posted the YouTube link that explains all the class assignments in detail. It is required that you watch this 32-minute video as the assignments from week 3 through 5 require that you follow the instructions to the letter to succeed. Failure to complete these assignments according to instructions might lead to a zero. After watching the video, please schedule a one-on-one with me to discuss your topic for your project by the second week of class. Use this link to schedule a 15-minute session. Please, call me at the time of your appointment on my number. Please note that I will NOT call you.
Please, be advised I do NOT accept any assignments by email. If you are having technical issues with uploading an assignment, contact the technical department and inform me of the issue. If you have any issues that would prevent you from getting your assignments to me by the deadline, please inform me to request a possible extension. Note that working fulltime or overtime is no excuse for late assignments. There is a 5%-point deduction for every day your assignment is late. This only applies to approved extensions. Late assignments will not be accepted.
If you think you would be needing accommodations due to any reasons, please contact the appropriate department to request accommodations.
Plagiarism is highly prohibited. Please ensure you are citing your sources correctly using APA 7th edition. All assignments including discussion posts should be formatted in APA with the appropriate spacing, font, margin, and indents. Any papers not well formatted would be returned back to you, hence, I advise you review APA formatting style. I have attached a sample paper in APA format and will also post sample discussion responses in subsequent announcements.
Your initial discussion post should be a minimum of 200 words and response posts should be a minimum of 150 words. Be advised that I grade based on quality and not necessarily the number of words you post. A minimum of TWO references should be used for your initial post. For your response post, you do not need references as personal experiences would count as response posts. If you however cite anything from the literature for your response post, it is required that you cite your reference. You should include a minimum of THREE references for papers in this course. Please note that references should be no more than 5 years old except recommended as a resource for the class. Furthermore, for each discussion board question, you need ONE initial substantive response and TWO substantive responses to either your classmates or your instructor for a total of THREE responses. There are TWO discussion questions each week, hence, you need a total minimum of SIX discussion posts for each week. I usually post a discussion question each week. You could also respond to these as it would count towards your required SIX discussion posts for the week.
I understand this is a lot of information to cover in 5 weeks, however, the Bible says in Philippians 4:13 that we can do all things through Christ that strengthens us. Even in times like this, we are encouraged by God’s word that we have that ability in us to succeed with His strength. I pray that each and every one of you receives strength for this course and life generally as we navigate through this pandemic that is shaking our world today. Relax and enjoy the course!
Please read through the following information on writing a Discussion question response and participation posts.
Contact me if you have any questions.
Important information on Writing a Discussion Question
- Your response needs to be a minimum of 150 words (not including your list of references)
- There needs to be at least TWO references with ONE being a peer reviewed professional journal article.
- Include in-text citations in your response
- Do not include quotes—instead summarize and paraphrase the information
- Follow APA-7th edition
- Points will be deducted if the above is not followed
Participation –replies to your classmates or instructor
- A minimum of 6 responses per week, on at least 3 days of the week.
- Each response needs at least ONE reference with citations—best if it is a peer reviewed journal article
- Each response needs to be at least 75 words in length (does not include your list of references)
- Responses need to be substantive by bringing information to the discussion or further enhance the discussion. Responses of “I agree” or “great post” does not count for the word count.
- Follow APA 7th edition
- Points will be deducted if the above is not followed
- Remember to use and follow APA-7th edition for all weekly assignments, discussion questions, and participation points.
- Here are some helpful links
- Student paper example
- Citing Sources
- The Writing Center is a great resource
Don’t wait until the last minute
Fill in your requirements and let our experts deliver your work asap.