The Individual Success Plan (ISP) assignment in this course requires your collaboration with the course faculty early on to establish a plan for successful completion of mutually identified and agreed-upon specific deliverables for your programmatic requirements. Programmatic requirements are: (1) completion of required practice immersion hours, (2) completion of work associated with program competencies, and (3) work associated with completion of your Direct Practice Improvement (DPI) Project.
A midterm conference will occur no later than Topic 5 and is intended for the learner, faculty, and preceptor/mentor to discuss learner progress toward meeting the course goals. The faculty member will meet with the preceptor/mentor to conduct the learner’s midterm conference evaluation, whether in person or virtually. The preceptor/mentor will meet with the learner to review the evaluation form (either in person or virtually). If there are areas that need improvement, the faculty will meet with the learner to complete a remediation form.
Struggling to Meet Your Deadline?
Get your assignment on DNP 815 Midterm Conference Evaluation: Individual Success Plan (ISP) done on time by medical experts. Don’t wait – ORDER NOW!
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment as it pertains to deliverables due in this course.
- Use the Individual Success Plan (ISP) developed in Topic 1 as a personal plan for completing your practice immersion hours and how competencies will be met. All of the major milestones and deliverables should be indicated in the timeline.
- Conferences may be conducted face-to-face or via technology. A copy of the signed document will be uploaded into the classroom no later than the end of Topic 5.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to the beginning to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
- Learners will submit this assignment using the assignment dropbox in the learning management system. In addition, learners must upload this deliverable to the Learner Dissertation Page (LDP) in the DNP PI Workspace for later use.
- Complete required practice immersion hours.
- Completion work associated with program competencies and work associated with completion of your Direct Practice Improvement (DPI) Project.
- Follow the instructions and complete the ISP.
Don’t wait until the last minute
Fill in your requirements and let our experts deliver your work asap.